.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, March 16, 2007

trip to LA

My post at The Soccer Mom Vote this month is about my trip to LA with Elaine to the set of "The New Adventures of Old Christine"
Check it out here

It was really fun, I was super nervous--I am not good at meeting new people, especially such talented ones as the rest of the bloggers and the cast. But I survived it and you can see exactly how nervous and dorky I was if you play the video the studio was kind enough to make.

No comments: