.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

On Mondays we go to a playgroup that is sometimes located across the street from a coffee shop. I went in for a mate latte before going to play and the woman behind the counter said, "Oh, that baby was in here earlier." Big surprise to me, because Nina and I had just come from hiking, but hey, Nina is cool like that. On a whim, I said, "Oh, maybe it was Anya." Turns out, it was Anya, Nina's not-quite-look-alike, but from the pic of Anya above, you can see how the mistake could be made. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elaine said...

She's so freaking cute. JUST like Nina-bean.