.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

diaper karma
When Nina was a newborn we were visiting Larry & Franki in Boca Raton, and I managed to talk myself out of taking the diaper bag to a restaurant for brunch. Of course, on the way there a big assplosion happened. I could hear that it was gonna be a mess. We saw a couple with a stroller walking down the road and I convinced Larry to pull over; the couple had an extra diaper and were willing to give it to us.

Fast-forward to today, over a year and a half later. We were at a mall, waiting to participate in a nurse-in at Victoria's Secret, and this sheepish mom came over to us and asked us for a diaper, and fortunately I always carry a disposable "emergency" diaper. See? The universe works like that.


No comments: