.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

it's all about the mental image

Lebanon is in the news often. And a lot of the time when the newscasters say Lebanese, I hear lesbian. It makes the news a lot more entertaining, though it makes a lot less sense.

3 comments:

lao80 said...

I totally understand. Every time I drive past the Double Tree Hotel I think it's the lesbian symbol.

http://doubletree1.hilton.com/brand/dt/media/images/logos/logo.gif

Anonymous said...

You are so funny.

(we saw Meeghan and Eden today, and were reminiscing happily about how wonderful you are)

Emma

moonrise madness said...

you are so effing funny.