.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

awesome wedding gift

Because we went to Australia we had to miss Larry's cousin's wedding, which we were a bit bummed about. They had a registry but we decided to see if we could find them something special in Australia. I think we succeeded, I really love these tea light holders.

They're made from banksia cones, which I have taken lots of pics of, since they're so interesting looking.

It was hard to part with them--I really liked them.

1 comment:

crazypuppermom said...

I second that! I love them! Thanks so much!