.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

whose child is this?

Nina asked me if she could take her cl0thes off today and as we were kicking around the house there was no reason why not, so I said "yes, but please put your clothes that you take off in your room." Later I went in expecting to see the clothes thrown on the floor. Instead, this:

It's brilliant and something I almost never do when I take my clothes off. Especially not my underwear.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veganmomma said...

I love it, it pairs well with my OCD. Athena has been changing her clothes about 3 times a day and the little piles everywhere make me crazy. The undies hanging were a crack up.