.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, November 14, 2008

green fest

Oh lordy I had an exhausting and fun day. I flew in from SD last night to help Arwyn work the Blue Canoe booth at Green Fest. We got there at 11, it opened at noon, and immediately we were swamped. For a while it was just the two of us but then the owner got there and I went off for a while to check out all the samples and booths. The amount of people and booths was mind boggling, overwhelming, and amazing. Adina's was giving away full cans and bottles...mmmm. I had an organic tamale for lunch and there were tons of people giving away samples of organic dark chocolate. We got done at about 7:30 and picked got takeout from Sol Food. Not to be missed if you're in Marin.

I took a few crappy pics, check them out in the post to follow.

No comments: