.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, March 22, 2010

awesome stuff from expo west #2


New from Eco Lips: Dagoba™ Chocolate Lip Balms in three yummy flavors based on popular Dagoba Chocolate bars: Roseberry (chocolate raspberry rosehips), Mint (a delicate blend of chocolate and mint) and Lavender (chocolate lavender blueberry). The one I was given was the lavender. It smells and feels lovely, thanks to Eco Lips for the freebie! The guy who was giving them out clipped it to my purse with the super handy carabiner that it came with. I don't think it's available for sale yet so I couldn't find a stock photo, instead here's one of it clipped to my purse.

No comments: