.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, March 22, 2010

awesome stuff from expo west #3

Mmmm, cassava crisps (also known as chips on this side of the pond). I got a 30gram bag of Hale & Hearty cassava crisps, Beautifully Barbecued flavor, from this company. I had a yen for something crispy and slightly naughty to eat the other night so I busted this bag open. All I can say is, I'm glad I was alone because I would not have wanted to share. They were not greasy, they were very crispy, and the barbecue flavor was light but still smokey and, well, barbecue enough that I didn't mourn the lack of red weird barbecue coating that other flavorings leave. No weird ingredients, no gluten, lots of wonderful flavor. I'm hopeful that some big company at Expo West picked these up for distribution in the US...if for no other reason than that I want to try this bread mix.

No comments: