.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Last night in the bath Nina leaned in close to my face and said, "mmmmm." It took me a few seconds to figure out what she wanted--a kiss. I actually cried, it was so sweet, in fact I'm tearing up now. I'm definitely not a very emotional person, but seriously, you'd have to be made of stone not to react when someone that wonderful wants you to kiss them.

2 comments:

Real Girl said...

so sweet!

Elaine said...

the first time Lily told me she loved me I thought my heart would break... so sweet to get kisses from your girly!