.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's always interesting to me to see what mix of different relatives kids look like

my mom

me

Arwyn (and me)

Larry (you can see where she got her hairdo from) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry on the beach (Lake Ontario) Sodus Point, New York

enviromama said...

OMG, that picture of you looks SOOO much like Nina now~ cute!