.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, November 16, 2006







To the person who broke the darwin decal off of the back of my car:

Do you think you will change my mind by defacing my property? REALLY???
Are you being a good christian by disrespecting my beliefs?
Do I want you to be running ANYTHING in this country when it is obvious to me that first amendment rights mean absolutely nothing to you?
Do you really think it will be that hard for me to replace the decal?
It's actually not that shocking to me that you don't believe in evolution. Clearly, you have not evolved.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Christian vandals? Jesus would SO not be hip to that.