.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

hee hee

As I mentioned before we took a train from Gatwick to get to Bristol. One of the stops on that train is Dorking.

3 comments:

ZebraBelly: said...

England can be quite funny that way. I didn't realize you were going to be gone for so long! Wow! And, I once had pink eggs in gatwick. England can be funny in that way, too.

Anonymous said...

You need to go meet the Mayor of Dorking.

sarah doow said...

I'd never thought of Dorking from the American perspective :-)

And as we're on the topic of place names, you should know that Trottiscliffe is pronounced "Trosley".
Seriously.