.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's HERE!!

My lovely husband bought me the audio version of the new Harry Potter book as well as his paper version. I have just loaded the first five discs onto my mp3 player and am off to re-assemble my kitchen. The countertop was defective and had to be replaced yesterday; the plumber was here this morning putting the sink back in. I managed to bake some muffins this am to take to book group with minimal kitchen. Thanks, Dr Oetker!

See you on the flip side; don't you dare tell me anything, those of you who have read it already.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm up to chapter 6 in the book! SHUUUSH!

emma said...

just finished this morning.

No spoilers from me, but it is as satisfying as Return of the Jedi, from start to finish (though with fewer light sabers)