.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

taggedry

So, I don't usually do these things, but Leng mentioned me specifically in her entry, so here goes:

1. Does someone love you?
I fervently believe so. Is that not why we procreate?


2. What color is your couch?
Eggplant velvet. Yep, I had to special order it.

3. Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone famous?
I really doubt it.

4. Are you named after a grandparent?
No, but Nina is sort of named after my great grandma. Her name was Lena but all of her other grand and great grandkids called her Nina.

5. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Pass.

6. Are you taller than 5'6"?
Not even on my biggest, tallest hair day.

7. When was the last time you were disappointed?
I can't recall right now, isn't that nice? Though Larry did use the hair gel I had put in a body wash container to wash Nina's hair this morning. But that's just funny, not disappointing.

8. Ever seen a dead body?
I saw a friend bleed out and die in front of me from a freak wound to the jugular. And my grandpa at his funeral.

9. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Definitely my sister, I don't have a text package so she's the only one who does it. But recently I got a picture message of wannabehippie and my sister at the same bar; wannabe was visiting the bay area and happened to be in the same place at the same time. Cool, huh?

10. What did you do yesterday?
I spent 11 hours on and off of a boat. Swimming off of the ladder of a boat in a warm ocean is one of my favorite things.

11. What’s the first thing you would do with five million dollars?
Pay off all debt.

12. What nationalit(ies) are you?
Almost all eastern european jew.

13. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
I would love to see Joan Osborne, Alison Krauss, Solas, Taj Mahal, and Dar Williams again. And Del McCoury once. I have no idea if any of the above are even touring, that's how out of the loop I am.

14. Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
High school boyfriend while I was in college.

15. What’s your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.

16. Where do you spend most of your money?
Mortgage. Did you notice the city we live in? (I just left Leng's answer, we live in the same city.)

17. On what do you spend most of your energy?
Maintaining sanity.

18. Is there a secret you've never told any of your friends?
Probably one or two that I've been asked not to tell, but I'm not telling you.

19. What are you doing in 2008?
I would like to go to my sister's wedding. Not that she's getting married, just putting it out there.

20. What’s your favorite Disney movie?

No idea. Seriously.

21. Have you cried today?
I'm on vacation, I'd better not have something to cry about.

23. What is your ringtone?
I don't know what it's called, but it sounds like an old fashioned rotary phone.

24. What is the wallpaper on your mobile phone?
The kid.

25. Name twenty five bloggers you read that you’d like to learn twenty five things about.
nope, not going to do it, you're all safe

No comments: