.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

poncho-palooza preview

I was looking at Nina's poncho the other day and got inspired to make a whole bunch of them. So I did, and still am (working on one for Arwyn right now). Most of them will go to my Etsy shop, but I got inspired by a friend's almost one year old and made him this one.

The neck and hem are Katia Viena and the body is Noro Cotton Iroha. It was super fun to knit and even more fun to see on this now-mobile little guy.

No comments: