.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

get low get low get low

Also known as "holy crap my kid is cute"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. I heart Nina!

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

I love interpretive dance! :)

denise said...

LOVE this...she is too adorable...and good rhythm, too...looking forward to seeing you guys at ro's party...d

Anonymous said...

Who knew that cute could be so cute?

Suzanne J. said...

Get down, get down! I love it. :)