.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

budding multimedia artist

Nina often disappears for long periods of time and when I come looking for her I discover that she's been busy making masterpieces. I never knew why, but I have been saving back copies of National Geographic for years. I finally decided to give them to Nina and tell her she could cut and rip them up for her art.

One day she brought me this--I couldn't believe how great it is. Little pieces of yarn curled up and glued to the paper, two separate images from a magazine, glued thoughtfully onto construction paper and then accented with crayon.

No comments: