.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Staying in touch


I'm having a pretty fun time here in England modulo some surly waiters. The breakfast at the hotel was fabulous (and the people were cheery) and there were a couple of really good talks at the conference today. It's all so much better though because I've been able to stay in touch with Lorien and Nina through Skype. Here's a picture of the little one captured from Skype.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE skype! Yay for technology keeping you in touch with the little one!