.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

this morning in the bath

Hey Nina
What, mama?
I think you're really really really really special
That's a lot
It sure is
Hey mama
What, Nina?
I think you're really really really really special
That's a lot
Yes, it is a lot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much love in that conversation! I can totally picture her saying that. I probably would have cried.

@HolisticMom on Twitter said...

Cute! I can't wait till my DD talks to me like that. When I'm sad, she gives me hugs and kisses and says I love you with sign, and I cry happy tears! =)

chanale said...

That's so sweet. :)

Tag, you're it. :)

Be Inspired Always said...

Very cute :)

I love having those kind of conversations.



Jillian