.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

well, she is a california girl...

We're going to a birthday party today and Nina helped me wrap the present (I wrapped and she placed the tape and drew on the paper). I didn't think much about or study the drawing too closely until Nina told me what it is. Can you guess?

It's a person on a skateboard! I have been thinking she's almost ready for her first board. Do they make tiny ones for the under 5 set?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

enviromama said...

They're hard to find, but yes. Jonas got his 1st one for Christmas. I got it at Play it Again Sports in Encinitas (but it's new) for $20. Recently we found one at the thrift store and bought it too ($4.95!). LMK if you want me to pick one up for you sometime as PIAS is right next to our chiro and we're there a couple times a month.

Anonymous said...

I remember in High School a classmate of mine had a three year old brother with a professional skating contract. So yeah, it can be done!

Love that drawing!