.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

the ultimate geek out

I learned from my computer crash and am now backing stuff up more often. But in order to do that I had to get more storage space. So, without further ado, here is our new external hard drive. I got it for under 200$ at costco.com. 1 terabyte seems like a lot now, but I imagine in a few years I will laugh at how little memory that seems.

Nice packaging, no styrofoam.

And it's so small, note the bottle of lotion and staple remover for comparison.

It came with automatic backup software too, but I think I may uninstall it, I think it uses up a lot of memory on the computer running in the background.

I also invested in flickr pro. Just to be safe.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Seriously hot.

That is all.