.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

breaking radio silence

It hasn't been intentional, but I've been a slacker (lots of stuff to blog, too, it's not because of lack of blog fodder).

So for right now I'll leave you with this:

Do you see what I find particularly exciting here? It's not the lovely Ms Roberts, though I do like her. It's that she's using reusable bags. Quite rare for a star, though it shouldn't be (don't most of them have someone who is paid to remember and schlep stuff for them?). I can't tell you how many pics I have seen of stars carrying plastic bags out of Whole Foods or some other trendy store (though Whole Foods no longer offers plastic bags, yay!). If I can somehow remember to carry my bags to the store, these people can too. Kudos to La Roberts.

Picture lifted from here. They didn't even mention the bags, it's all about priorities, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have bags like at also. if I could just remember to grab them as I go out the door.

Welcome back!