.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

circus class!

A friend whose child is in this class at Sophia Isadora Circus Academy told me about it and while I think Nina might enjoy a dance class, I think circus is an amazing opportunity. I would have loved to learn how to do this stuff when I was little.

Here Nina is on the tight wood

Doing a forward roll up high

Then she jumps off

Always a good idea to get in some acting (especially with friends)

And this week Nina got up on a big ball (like a yoga ball only hard) and only held onto Miss Cheryl's little finger for balance. Fun!

No comments: