.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, August 18, 2008

wild animal park

My sister was here for a week before she went off to start her adventure in Costa Rica. When I asked her what she wanted to do in that time she said that she wanted to go to the Wild Animal Park. Despite the fact that we're members and get free parking I had never been so it seemed like a great opportunity. And our Zoo News had a coupon for a free guest pass this month so YAY!

It was SUPER hot that day (and it's inland, so hotter even still) so we were glad there was a water play spot to cool off.

And I was glad I had bought a water proof camera.

No comments: