.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I just don't understand

How you could run over someone on a bicycle, drag them for 500 feet, then run away? This happened a few blocks from my house this afternoon; the bicyclist died. I hope they catch the driver (who abandoned the car with the bicycle stuck underneath it) but the police think the suspect is headed to the border. Whoever it is will probably disappear once in Mexico.

Very scary.

No comments: