.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

acupuncture

Nina has been getting acupuncture for a couple of months now for her breathing problems.

Last week it started to sound like it was when we decided to hospitalize her. But I think it's really working, Nina is sounding a lot better!

I bribe her with treats, this one is a Luna Tea Cake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Good to know that bribery increases receptiveness to acu and stim. I'm making a note of it.