.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, June 22, 2007

the moments that make it all worthwhile

"Mama, can I have some sugar? Will you give me some lovin', please?"

Hell yeah little girl, I'll give you all the loving you can take and probably some more after that.

3 comments:

chanale said...

What a sweetheart!

I left a follow-up lavender comment on my journal. I hope it turns out well - I'd love to grow my own lavender.

enviromama said...

How cute; savor those moments!

Elaine said...

Did she day that to you today? Any idea where she got such an awesome phrase?