.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I could not make up stuff this good

Nina had a heck of a cough for a while so I bought her some honey sticks. I opened the first one for her, handed it to her, and after a minute or so, asked if it was good.

Yes, it tastes like heaven.

That's what she actually said. Seriously. With a look of wonder on her face.

3 comments:

Ciria said...

She is so awesome...I got a great little giggle out of this this morning...thanks :)

Anonymous said...

That's just so super duper adorable!

enviromama said...

That is too cute! So which ones did you get? Solana would love these, but I wonder which ones to try.