.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

blanket love

I have a lot of yarn in my stash, some of it I've had so long it's older than some of my friends. Seriously. So I've been trying to knit down my stash significantly. Fortunately, every once in a while I look at it and a bunch of yarns jump out and ask to be made into a blanket. Here's the most recent, though I'm madly working on another right now.

I'm going to send it to a friend who needs a good valentine's day present.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

enviromama said...

Ooooo, I really like that!