.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

sometimes I really don't mind saying I told you so

And this is one of them:

This is a good example of why it's not good to believe studies that are funded by the industries they are investigating. And why the news isn't presenting the truth about food in this country.

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

It's not illegal to falsify the news!?!? What the?!?! I will just shake my head in digust.