.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

anya's sweater

Elaine won the kit for this sweater from Vintage Purl and I offfered to knit it up for her; it provided some distraction on our trip to Florida. All in all I didn't really care for the way the pattern was written and somehow I managed to make a hood that didn't fit (which Natalie figured out for me), but I think it came out really well. The yarn is 70% New Zealand merino and 30% silk.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Totally awesome sweater. I keep meaning to blog about it, but alas, I am lame and forgetful! Maybe seeing it here will finally motivate me to give credit where credit's due!

Celena said...

That is super cute, Lorien. I hope I can grow up to knit like you one day. :-) My first sweater was a disaster. I'm sticking to socks for a while.