.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

wishlists

I always have one, in one shape or another. It used to be scribbled on paper, or just in my mind, or in a book. Then I discovered Froogle, which is useful, but not everything is there. Well, friends, now there is Wists. You download a simple icon to your browser and POOF! Anything on the web is a click away from being on your wish(wists)list. They even give you a clever little scrolling doohicky you can embed in your blog. It's right there, to the left. Clever, huh? Now go make your wish list so I can get you a gift!

1 comment:

Celena said...

I can't get the darn icon onto my browser. I have the newest version of IE. Are you using that? I've downloaded Wist twice and it still doesn't show up!