.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

project madness

This sweater has been brewing in my mind for a long time, maybe a year or more. I have even started it more than once, with different yarns. It's finally no longer a fantasy; I think it turned out really well. I used a silk/rayon blend that I had picked up to weave with for the main part and Firenze for the trim. The pattern is from the Bernat free pattern page. It calls for a hood, and I knitted one, but somehow I manage not to get hoods right, so I scrapped it and just picked up stitches for a collar.



Yep, those are the fab pants Jayne made again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I knit a sweater for Brody but it didn't turn out so well. I'm sticking to socks and hats for a while. :-)

Elaine said...

it's fantastic!