.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

molars

Nina screamed at me for a total of at least 3 hours today. Pick me up, put me down, carry me, but not in a carrier, don't sit down, feed me but not anything you offer. And we're not talking about any normal decibel and tone here; it was the horror movie scream for 3 hours. It only stopped while we were hanging out with friends and during the all-too-short nap. And did I mention she was so busy screaming at one point that she peed on the floor? And that when I put her in the bath, she pooped? One nice thing about all the screaming, though, was that I was able to stick a finger in there and find that she has two molars coming in. So at least there's a good reason for the insanity. Let's hope it passes soon. In the meantime, I am going to resort to children's Motrin for some night-time sanity. Around the clock screaming doesn't really work for me.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Apparently, it's catching! Weeeee! If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure we only had two days of constant screaming. She's been good the last couple. Hopefully Nina will feel better soon. Distraction really does seem to help, so let me know if you need to come visit or something.

Anonymous said...

"Apparently, it's catching!"

I just read the Anya molar post, so I was thinking the same thing. I hope your kiddos feel better soon!