.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

trust me

It's a good idea to get help when you are putting sunscreen on your back.

Nina and I walk most Monday mornings at the beach (by which I mean that I walk with Nina on my back). Recently it has been too nice there to give up a good parking space and leave to go to playgroup. So we spend the morning playing in the sand and water and trying not to eat too much gritty food. It's worth the risk, and those hours go a long way for reminding me why we pay more than half our income on houseing.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ZebraBelly: said...

Hey, I had the same sunburn earlier this year. Left a very interesting tan.

coco said...

ha ha!!! that's effing funny...