.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

here they are!

the next 4 panels (I can't really call them squares because they have ended up being rectangles)

the colors are more true; we moved to an apartment that has more light so the camera flash doesn't wash them out



this skein is my favorite so far; I have found some of the kureyon to be a bit muddy, not this one!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Celena said...

I'm sooooo jealous. Those are gorgeous. The first two are my favorites. Which colors are they? I have #178 for my first panel but I haven't started it yet. So many crafts, so little time!

Wish you were back here in Gville. Our moms group is getting together at Dana's for a crafty night. I'm going to teach Angie to knit and Dana to crochet.

lola coca-cola said...

Oh, I wish I could hang out with you guys! Give all the ladies my love.

The colors, from top to bottom, are 150, 164, 163, and 159

zebrabelly said...

LOVE them! Is it really scary? I might like to try this, if it's not...

lola coca-cola said...

I thought it was really scary when I first tried it, but got the hang of it pretty quickly (within hours) and it's more forgiving than it looks. If you haven't figured it out by the time I get home, I will help you.