.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, April 27, 2007

lizard ridge progress

Here are my next three panels; I think they will be the last for a while because I have exhausted the colors at the yarn shop here.

124; sorry the pic is blurry, but when I tried to take a pic in full sun the colors weren't true. And out of direct light without the flash (which I was afraid would wash it out again) it is a little blurry. But worth it, I think.


154; I was super skeptical about this one. I thought it would be too bright and garish but instead it is, as usual with this pattern, stunning.


156; it is amazing to me that as I knit and block each one I think it is my favorite.

No comments: