.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

observations

We went to Bradford on Avon yesterday (more on that later). Here are two pics I took from the train:

This is so awesome, it's rare to find organic and fair traded coffee in the US; this shop is in the train station. Also, we had organic ice cream at the zoo today. Let me just say that again; AT THE ZOO. Not in some weird alternative hippie strange zoo, just the regular one that everyone goes to. It's dangerous, though; how can I not get it? It's ice cream and it's organic. Bad for my self control.


Yikes. That's all I have to say about that.


Oh, and the pic I didn't get (but tried really hard to)? The graffiti tag NAK. Way to go Nursing At Keyboard graffiti tagger. You rock!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wondered for about 3 years what NAK was. Thank you!

enviromama said...

I wouldn't be passing up the ice cream either!