.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

alone again, naturally

Last November Larry and Nina went to Florida without me, leaving me alone for a week to be blissfully alone, which is one of my favorite things ever. This year Larry decided to go in December, which worked out just fine, since last year they went away for my birthday and that was a bit sad for me.

It was hard to drop them off at the airport, though. I lingered with them and took pictures, including the obligatory self portrait. Sometimes we don't get all the way in the frame.

A typical Nina face.

Such an amazing little girl.

No comments: