.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, December 01, 2008

horses...sigh

I love horses, always have. I took western lessons when I was young and also before I had Nina.

Self portrait

My favorite color horse. I wish I had hair this color.

Mom

Mom again, wearing the awesome t-shirt I got for her a long time ago

We cantered a lot, which mom was good at because she knows how to post. I don't and couldn't stand in the stirrups because they weren't short enough and I don't think my saddle was cinched tight enough. But a super fun (bumpy) time.

After we went to GTM where I scored a linen shirt for 3$ and lots of cereal for the carb hounds in my house, then to Red Sea for a lovely Ethiopian meal. It was a lovely day, thanks mom!

No comments: