.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

a funny story...

So, I had all the holiday cards stamped and ready to go. I put them in the car to take to the post office, even. And in case I got thirsty I threw a bottle of water into the bag. Imagine my surprise when I went to drink from that bottle and found it empty. So I spent hours last night drying out the envelopes that could be salvaged and re-addressing and stamping the ones that couldn't. The cards themselves were fine after a little drying, thank goodness, and they will all be at the post office ready to go later today. Ah well, I had good intentions of getting them out a few days earlier but at least I did them.

No comments: