.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, December 22, 2008

bowling

My friend Michelle and her family come to visit her in-laws in the San Diego area once a year, which means I get to see them! Unfortunately, they usually come in December, which is one of the only months we actually get a lot of rain. I inevitably apologize for the weather and say "it never rains here." Ah well.

So this year we decided to go bowling, even though I can count the number of times I have been bowling on both of my hands. It was Nina's first time, and was super fun, even though one time she didn't give the ball enough of a push and it stopped, then came back!

No comments: