.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I forgot

When we were in Oxford I saw some people paddling in an Old Town Canoe. Big Deal, you say? Well, it kind of is. See, Old Town Canoes are made in Old Town, Maine. Which is about a 10 minute drive from Orono, Maine, which is where I went to college. Seeing that canoe made me feel right at home (well, only a little, but any bit is welcomed).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: