.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Mima joins the 21st century

Lorien has invited me to contribute to her blog, which we hope will be a terrific scrapbook for Nina. I am Nina's Mima. I was with her when she was born, and I was the first person to talk to her. I was also with Lorien when she was born and I'm here to tell you that it was one of the most wonderful moments of my life. The first thing I said after she was born was, I'll do that again any time. My first contributions to the blog are pictures from my trip to Bristol to see my girls (and of course Larry too) while they are away from San Diego. Lorien says it may not be clear that I'm her mother. Yep. I am. Proud of it.

No comments: