.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

recouperating

We got back and recouperated, washed clothes, and talked about where to go next. The original plan had been to go to Scotland, which I have been wanting to do for years now (partially, I suppose, because of Diana Gabaldon's books). After spending two days with Nina in the car, mom decided that might not be such a great idea (I could have told her, and probably did, that the 5-6 hour drive might not work). We could have taken a train or flown and gotten a car there, but since we had already rented a car for a week, it didn't make sense. Wales seemed like a better alternative, though I have to admit I was disappointed.

No comments: