.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 8, 2007

Mom and I rented a car; though she was a little anxious about driving on the left hand side of the road, she did really well. It was about an hour to Stonehenge from Bristol.

It was very windy but otherwise a lovely day; Nina said later that she had to hold onto the ropes to keep from being blown away.

People have told me that it's not very impressive, but I disagree. It's a pretty powerful spot. My experience if it is that it looks much bigger from far away (it really really does), and looks smaller up close, but is still intense and powerful.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: