.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 8, 2007 Glastonbury

From Stonehenge we drove to Glastonburyand checked into Glastonbury Backpackers. At 35 pounds I think it's a bit steep for a hostel, but it was clean and quiet. We had the purple room, pictured in the lower left hand pic here. The water in the shower never got even warm, so that was a but of a bummer. It was a quick one for me and Nina and mom decided to forgo it. I got a big kick out of this sign in the pub downstairs. Very smart.

We climbed the Tor in the afternoon after we checked in, but I didn't take any pics. Maybe my mom will post some of the ones she took. Until then, you can see my posts about when Nina and I did it in September here, here, here, and here.

After my cold shower we went and had a lovely cup of tea at the Truckle of Cheese. Duly fortified for the day, we got in the car and headed for Tintagel.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: