.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

we're definitely going camping

We got our rehabbed tent poles back today (I asked why they weren't covered under warranty and they likened it to expecting a watch battery to be covered--I get it and am ok with it, elastic wears out). With our dividend it was 25$, pretty cheap to be able to use our nice tent. As you can see, though it's close, the air mattress fits in there.

I set it up in the kitchen; I think Nina and Larry are going to sleep in there tonight. I had forgotten how big and nice it is. I hope we get to use it without the rain fly.

No comments: