.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

finally

Ever since I saw the movie Excalibur (way, way too young, thanks mom) I have loved the Carmina Burana. And now I finally know what the lyrics are. I hope you appreciate this as much as I do.

Update: my mom wants you to know that once she realized how inappropriate the movie was, she tried to leave and my dad made a ruckus in the movie theater (not surprising) and wouldn't let us leave. Record straight.

3 comments:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh. my. god. That is AWESOME! I may just have to post that on my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's just... wow. It clears up SO much.

emma said...

roflmao